What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A guide on how to make professional animations
- Even if you’ve never used animation software before, you can be animating like a pro in only 2 weeks!
- Stop guessing how to rig your characters and learn to do it the correct way for the best animations.
- Stop guessing how to rig your characters and learn to do it the correct way for the best animations
- Hours of high def video lessons that walk you through an animation, from start to finish.
- Thorough lessons on how to do things correctly so you don’t waste days worth of work.
- Learn which arm and leg rigs will save you the most time animating your cartoons.
- Learn which arm and leg rigs will save you the most time animating your cartoons
- Anime StudioÂ®* files that you can use or pattern your own characters off of.
- All files contained in this pack are .anme files for use in Anime StudioÂ®*
- Learn the secret that will make complicated walk cycles a snap to animate!
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Animation Trainer scores 72.19/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.animationtrainer.com, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $47.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: animationtrainer.com you’ll also be taken through to animationtrainer.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)